Latest posts by Dan Sekar (see all)
- 3 reasons why you should build B2B contact lists and how - February 12, 2015
- How to quickly source passive candidates & improve productivity - January 28, 2015
- Engaging your C-Level Decision Makers via LinkedIn - November 27, 2014
One of the popular free, online sources of business prospects is yellow pages directories. It helps you to quickly search and find your targeted prospects. However, to build lists, you need to manually export yellow pages search to an Excel spreadsheet.
Most sales folks spend a lot of time & effort to build contact lists, prospect lists, business mailing lists, email marketing lists, cold-calling lists, etc. Before calling prospects, they manually copy-paste every contact detail from yellow pages directories to Excel. It can get really tiresome and this is where a sales lead capture tool such as ListGrabber can come handy.
ListGrabber is a smart & powerful sales lead capture tool that helps you to export data from yellow pages to excel in 3 simple steps – Search, Select & Grab.
- Go to any yellow pages directory and search for your target audience.
- The search results are displayed. Now, select the search results.
- You have two options to export yellow pages search to Excel spreadsheet:
- Launch ListGrabber and click the Grab button on the toolbar. This option enables you to instantly capture the contacts from the yellow pages search results to ListGrabber grid. You can verify the contact details and check for duplicate contacts; select Excel as the destination application and then transfer all or selected contacts to Excel.
- Launch ListGrabber and click on the Excel icon on the ListGrabber toolbar. The contacts from yellow pages directories search page are instantly transferred to Excel spreadsheet.
ListGrabber intelligently captures the name, address, email ID, phone number, Fax and other contact details of the prospects (multiple contacts) and helps you to export data from yellow pages to Excel in no time.